Asus Aura/Armoury Crate

Asus Aura/Armoury Crate

Hi everyone, im Ryan, new here! 

I have an Asus ROG G703GX (i7 8750h, RTX 2080 200w, 32gb 2666Mhz Ram) and ive had it for about 6 months, ignoring all the thermals i had to overcome as the past as was the worse id ever seen i started to like the laptop as id hoped! Anyway today i decided that i hadn't played with they keyboard lights to much so i thought id jump in feet first and play with them changing individual keys at a time, only to be met with the fact that the UK keyboard is very slightly different! Ive tried downgrading armoury crate to previous version, that also didn't have the correct layout, tried to old 'Rog Aura core' on windows store, that didn't have the right layout and neither does the current Aura Creator (when it even finds the devices!!!)

Was wondering if its just me having this problem or if other users from uk users or with this keyboard layout are too? Have contacted ASUS but highly doubtful anything will be done! Regretting getting this machine again now, spent almost £3k on it and months sorting out thermals (repasting and then went to carbonaut pad, and then throttle stop to undervolt and limit cpu and temp was still 85c ish, and then setting auto sleep cycle to enable the throttlestop changes!) and now this doesn't work!!! Always one thing after another with this machine! Armoury crate manual fan control has never worked either!

The '\' is in the bottom left not by enter, and UK has a '#' key which other versions and software don't! i have attached photos for examples!

Also is there any third party software i could try using? Have asked in other places with no result so decided to come here as its a nice big community :)

aaaa.png

aaaa11.png

• 1 month later...