Recommendation: Wireless Headphones for glasses wearer

Torm

Hello team, 

I'm currently using Corsair Void Gaming Wireless headset, but I feel they are due to an upgrade (I had them for about 5 years now). I watched the recent video reviewing the headsets and I really liked the Logitech G935 ones. So I put in the order (I added G533 with them to compare them; both were on sale) and bought them. 

Quality of the build and sound are exceptional, but what I have a huge problem with is that I wear glasses 24/7. I cannot use lences at all so I need something comfy. Sadly neither of Logitech headsets are made for glasses wearer. Right away I felt that the glasses are squished on my head and the clamp force was pretty strong. I got a headache from it within minutes. When I put on the Corsair Void it felt like laying in the bed after a busy weekend with no sleep. Way better. Problem is that I don't know if the leather or fabric on the Logitech ones will get softer over time and will become more comfortable or If I should rather return them and consider different headset (maybe upgrade to Corsair Void Pro wireless). 

Any of you have any experience with comfy and quality headset for glasses wearer? 

Are you looking for an all in one headset (microphone included) or just wireless headphones?  I personally use a pair of Sony WH-1000XM3 and wear glasses constantly.  I honestly don't feel them putting any pressure on the frame.  I've paired this with a modmic 4.0 wireless and must say it's a great experience not to be tethered.  The Sony's are also great for traveling, noise cancelling on flights is a godsend.

1 hour ago, Blu3tack said:

Are you looking for an all in one headset (microphone included) or just wireless headphones?  I personally use a pair of Sony WH-1000XM3 and wear glasses constantly.  I honestly don't feel them putting any pressure on the frame.  I've paired this with a modmic 4.0 wireless and must say it's a great experience not to be tethered.  The Sony's are also great for traveling, noise cancelling on flights is a godsend.

Hi, thanks for suggestion. I would prefer all in one headset. Something like Sony WH-1000XM3 is outside of my budget, I would prefer to remain in around 100-150 USD. I considered getting pair of wireless headphones and getting wireless mic (or even table mic) but I have no experience in this zone so I always preferred whole set together. As mentioned above Logitech G935 looked very appealing but the clamp force is just too strong to wear with glasses so currently I'm looking for alternatives.