PsVR, worth it?

Is it worth it to get the psVR? Cos I’m going to be on it 1 - 3 hours a day (depends if its a weekend or not), am I going to get too motion sick? Does it support ps4 slim? Also what games should I get? Games I like: superhot, call of duty, Minecraft, etc... Also should I get job simulator?

I'd had one for a while. Some games were fine. Some (Like dirt rally) made me terribly sea sick in 20 minutes. Worse than any hangover I've ever had😀. Couldn't really buy any games, because I never knew in advance which I could actually play for more than few minutes. It is a bit of a pain to setup. Sometimes setting up the VR system took more time than playing...

But to be fair it is impressive considering the price of the system. Playing was immersive and fun. Unless I got sick.. All my experiences were on a Ps4 pro. 

2 minutes ago, Count Lustig said:

I'd had one for a while. Some games were fine. Some (Like dirt rally) made me terribly sea sick in 20 minutes. Worse than any hangover I've ever had😀. Couldn't really buy any games, because I never knew in advance which I could actually play for more than few minutes. It is a bit of a pain to setup. Sometimes setting up the VR system took more time than playing...

But to be fair it is impressive considering the price of the system. Playing was immersive and fun. Unless I got sick.. All my experiences were on a Ps4 pro. 

Alright, thanks man.