120mm Case Fan Dust Filters

Faceman

Could anyone recommend me some quality 120mm case fan dust filters please? Preferably ones that you can take apart and clean periodically. I want to mount them on the back of my intake fans so they dont disrupt airflow. Here are the intake fans I use(currently on sale):

http://m.tigerdirect.com/products/3828305?tab=7&SRCCODE=WEBLET03SHIP&cm_mmc=Email-_-WebletMain-_-WEBLET03SHIP-_-03ship&utm_source=EML&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=WEBLET03SHIP&cm_lm=alexasha2002%40yahoo.com

If anyone could provide some insight into dust filters, it would be appreciated. I have never used a dust filter for a case fan before and in theory it sounds like a good, inexpensive investment to maintain the longevity of your system. I have my computer inside of a wooden desk with a built in PC area, it is near carpet and I own a cat and dog, so a filter seems worthwhile. Thank you for your input!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Any help please?

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Demciflex is making great magnetic filters for almost any case and they have alot of random shape and size models. There is more manufacturers with different aproach, but at the end its all the same imo

Enforced Evolution - Red/Black Beast machine from "gheto" :) All 120 images

Akasa has some, I bought them from performance pcs, I have 2 of them and I like em well enough.

they look promising and seem to have gud specs, Ive always loved ball bearing fans