Best Wireless N router?

SatanicDolphin
Go to solution Solved by SatanicDolphin,

Oh I see. I would recommend to try out the Asus one.

I think i will try the Buffalo N600 to support open source and what not :3 but if i don't like it i will just return if for an asus router. Thanks for the help guys and gals ^.^

I was thinking of getting a ASUS RT-n65 do you guys have any suggestions? also what is the difference between the ASUS RT-N65 and ASUS RT-N65?

All help is appreciated :(

I was thinking of getting a ASUS RT-n65 do you guys have any suggestions? also what is the difference between the ASUS RT-N65 and ASUS RT-N65?

All help is appreciated :(

buffalo router or bust. DD-WRT pre-installed, what more could you want? They're also pretty cheap. I've bought probably around 10 of them (for family and friends who needed an upgrade)  throughout my life and they all work great. Meanwhile my netgear routers pooped out. 

PS: Asus routers are alright I guess. At least looks wise most of them look nice, but the interface is nowhere near as good as DD-WRT

I personally use a Netgear R6300 and it works really good for me. I know that Linus really likes that Asus RT-n65. He has recommended it in the past.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I personally use a Netgear R6300 and it works really good for me. I know that Linus really likes that Asus RT-n65. He has recommended it in the past.

i'm replacing my r6300 nothing but problems with it.

buffalo router or bust. DD-WRT pre-installed, what more could you want? They're also pretty cheap. I've bought probably around 10 of them (for family and friends who needed an upgrade)  throughout my life and they all work great. Meanwhile my netgear routers pooped out. 

PS: Asus routers are alright I guess. At least looks wise most of them look nice, but the interface is nowhere near as good as DD-WRT

Could you suggest one in particular? i need one with long range.

i'm replacing my r6300 nothing but problems with it.

What kind of problems are you having with it?

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

What kind of problems are you having with it?

Latnecy issues and it was worse before firmware updates.

Latnecy issues and it was worse before firmware updates.

Spoiler

-

I think i will try the Buffalo N600 to support open source and what not :3 but if i don't like it i will just return if for an asus router. Thanks for the help guys and gals ^.^