Ultrawide Buyer's Recommendation; 346P1CRH?

restless

Hello All

I am struggling a bit with finding the right monitor for my needs.
I would like to upgrade to an ultrawide monitor for work and gaming so I'm looking for a well balanced product:

- 800$ budget

- 1440p capable

- I'm not particularly sensitive to response times but getting something above 60Hz would be nice. I was shooting for something in the 100Hz range.

- Being able to easily switch between my PC (gaming) and my laptop (work) would be a plus. Being able to connect and charge my laptop via USB C sounds intriguing but isn't supported by many products yet.

- I am a bit overwhelmed by the many things to factor in for a good picture in - let's say movies. I like good black levels and natural colors that aren't oversaturated but I have no idea whether I'd be able to distinguish between the different contrast ratio or color accuracy of moden panels.

- A camera for online meetings would be a plus

I found this monitor during my research but I haven't seen much reviews for Philips monitors so I thought I'd ask you guys: 346P1CRH
It seems to be an upcoming upgrade from this model that is much more affordable than comparable IPS panels: 346B1C

Do you see any red flags with buying this instead of a much more expensive LG for example?

Linus seems to focus more on extremely good response times etc. but I don't think I'd even be able to distinguish between 1ms and 5ms since I am not able to see a big difference from anything faster than 60 FPS for example.

Thank you for your thoughts on this!

restless