PC bsod, need help

NoobMeister

Hi, my pc keeps crash while playing The Division 2 every 2-3 hrs constantly. all drivers are up to date, I've run windows memory test and memtest86 for 4hrs and found no problem, i have no idea whats going on, need help

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT CRASH
SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY

my system is windows 10 64bit, i built this desktop in nov 2017

ryzen 5 1600 3.2ghz (stock), stock cooler.

evga gtx 1080

asrock x370 motherboard

16gb corsair vengeance lpx 3000 mhz,

power supply seasonic focus plus gold 650w

1st dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au0NUe_ECQkDjQtBGKz6tyNmGjeS?e=nD7ftL

after i tried fixing the bluetooth diver from this first dump files i crash again after an hour and got ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY

2nd dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au0NUe_ECQkDjQxzZ6sWGdyiOgIx?e=dWZ6Z1

thanks!

Edited by NoobMeister

It seems higly unlikely to me that CPU temperatures would affect memory temperatures so much they overheat. I am not saying it's impossible.

1 hour ago, NoobMeister said:

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT CRASH

Now this generally indicates a driver issue. I would invite you to find and share the crashdump (or analyse it yourself) to see if any indications are giving as to the driver(s) that may be causing this. Spoiler alert: Chances are it's not going to be able to tell you and call it unidentified. 

You should give the driver identifier a shot and see what happens link.

Also, be sure that nothing is overclocked because that might be causing some instabilities and your easiest fix instead of looking for it in wonky drivers. (I am not talking about pre-loaded XMP profiles, yes technically these are overclocks but shouldn't cause these issues. You could allways try this when nothing else helps).

Also try a memtest

See what these test come up with. 

1 hour ago, NoobMeister said:

SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

No personal experience here but this post indicates that these errors are likely caused by the same faulthy drivers.

The gist of it: I think you have instability thanks to overclocking or some of your drivers are not working as they should.

Edited by FrowningHippo
XMP profile information. Deleted Memtest info since you tried that already.

2 hours ago, FrowningHippo said:

It seems higly unlikely to me that CPU temperatures would affect memory temperatures so much they overheat. I am not saying it's impossible.

Now this generally indicates a driver issue. I would invite you to find and share the crashdump (or analyse it yourself) to see if any indications are giving as to the driver(s) that may be causing this. Spoiler alert: Chances are it's not going to be able to tell you and call it unidentified. 

You should give the driver identifier a shot and see what happens link.

Also, be sure that nothing is overclocked because that might be causing some instabilities and your easiest fix instead of looking for it in wonky drivers. (I am not talking about pre-loaded XMP profiles, yes technically these are overclocks but shouldn't cause these issues. You could allways try this when nothing else helps).

Also try a memtest

See what these test come up with. 

No personal experience here but this post indicates that these errors are likely caused by the same faulthy drivers.

The gist of it: I think you have instability thanks to overclocking or some of your drivers are not working as they should.

i reverted my cpu back to stock 3.2ghz with 1.23 volts, i've included my crash dump in the original post, it crashed again after couple minutes of playing while in stock ghz, this time i got ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY