Tabletop Simulator

Knil

Hey everyone! Hopefully this isn't against any rules, but I wanted to share our game with you all (big fan of Linus been watching since the NCIX days).

We have a brand new indie game that we’d love for you to check out! It’s called Tabletop Simulator and it’s an online tabletop sandbox with multiplayer physics. It’s a game that offers you the freedom to play how you want without any set rules. If you love board games and are tired of the static and unrealistic web-based games, then this is for you.

2b5770252e5372b6e17f65c44ae38894_large.p

We currently have 15 classic games; from Chess to Chinese Checkers and Poker to Dominoes. You can even customize it to create your own games by importing an image onto the board and spawning what you need.

Kickstarter - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/274930865/tabletop-simulator

Steam Greenlight - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=225493724

Thanks for checking us out! We'd love to hear any feedback you may have!

Berserk Games

Our site

Facebook

Twitter

looks pretty nice, but I wouldn't fund it because it really isn't that impressive

looks pretty nice, but I wouldn't fund it because it really isn't that impressive

Fair enough, thanks for checking us out :)

This makes me think of Desperate gods from Wolfire. Check it out, it's free.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Fair enough, thanks for checking us out :)

Oh damn, I didn't know it was yours! xD I'm very sorry

I do have to say though that if it will look like the video it will be the nicest board game simulator! The mechanics look good and so do the graphics, I'm concerned though that not all to many people will want to play this on a PC, I could see people playing this in an airplane against each other on their tablets

Oh damn, I didn't know it was yours! xD I'm very sorry

I do have to say though that if it will look like the video it will be the nicest board game simulator! The mechanics look good and so do the graphics, I'm concerned though that not all to many people will want to play this on a PC, I could see people playing this in an airplane against each other on their tablets

No worries my man, honest opinion shouldn't ever insult anyone.

The biggest stretch goal is mobile releases, mostly because it's extremely costly to buy the mobile versions of Unity engine (1500 each). 

It looks decent, but it's something I personally wouldn't play. I think the biggest problem is you'll probably have a fairly small user base. Since you can make your own game mode this will be a problem because not everyone is going to like what others have made. 

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

It looks decent, but it's something I personally wouldn't play. I think the biggest problem is you'll probably have a fairly small user base. Since you can make your own game mode this will be a problem because not everyone is going to like what others have made. 

Thanks Elite, player-base is always a problem with smaller multiplayer titles, but I think it's less relevant for a game like this. This type of game is best played with a group a people you know already, so you can schedule a time when everyone can get on. I understand not everyone has a group of friends to play tabletop games with online, but for the people that do I think it's going to be one of the best ways to do it. Sure, we have great public game support with admin controls to limit griefing, but playing with friends is always more enjoyable in any game especially this type. It's what we are focusing on for this game, to create the best virtual tabletop experience with friends. It's not for everyone, but it's our niche.

• 2 weeks later...

We have reached the RPG kit stretch goal and on our way to the mobile versions of the game at 10k! Also added an oculus rift support for a stretch goal! Thank you everyone!

Sorry for the triple post!

We are 400% funded on the Kickstarter with 7 days left and we got some awesome stretch goals for you guys. Oculus rift and CastAR support, will add an entire new dynamic to the game, getting us that much closer to the virtual reality experience.

We also now support Cryptocurrency!

d6c2da16329384d6463ec1565a29ad54_large.g

Thanks for all the support!

Looks innovative enough, I'll be sure to vote for you on Greenlight.

Good luck, hope you succeed.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Thanks Supreme, we are 73% of the way towards the greenlight top 100!

Our Kickstarter has blown up, because our game ended up on the Reddit front page twice yesterday. We are now over 1,000% funded and there is 40 hours left!

vhjMQ02.jpg

Super excited thanks for all the support!