Strange fps drops

Bloomfox

Hi! First of all I apologize for my English, hope it will be not too difficult to read and understand what I write. And sorry if its wrong thread for this issue.

I have strange fps drops in any game i play, and i cant understand how to fix it. This happens in all games, so I’ll give an example with numbers to make it easier to explain.

So when i first launch a game in lobby i have for example 144fps, stable and fixed. While actual gameplay i have for example 130-140 fps stable. After 1+- hour of gaming fps drops and in lobby it becomes 120-125 fps range, and in game its 90-110fps range jumps. And this FPS does not changing after that (at least in the next 3-4 hours of gaming I didn’t notice big changes, maybe 3-5 average fps). Every hour its not keep dropping more, when it drops it keeps that numbers +-.
Main thing to understand - If i restart the game in ANY moment, even after 5-6 hours of gaming - fps again becomes high and stable, and in 1+- hour its repeat again.

Ofc first of all i checked temps and loads. GPU/RAM/CPU temps while gaming are cool and stable, not changing at all (55c+- all the time while playing), loads also fine, ram usage is no more than 30%, CPU and GPU depends on game but fps issue happens even in games when gpu and cpu less than 50% load.

I was told that it can happen cuz of win10 memory problem (Empty Standby List) and its full. If im playing/working and doing hard stuff for pc i always see about 20gb of 32gb free memory space. Anyway i tried well known fix, made a task schelude with Memory cleaner every 5 min, tested it, checked memory for mistakes etc., nothing changed, fps doesnt "grow up" after clearing.

Any suggestions are very welcome. Because I have no idea what could be wrong here.

PC spec: 8700k / 1080ti / 32gb ram / win10 / latest drivers.

49 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Disable Superfetch

im not sure yet, but seems like you are a life saver! :)   1 hour in game  and there is no problems yet. Thank you very much sir!

4 hours ago, Himommies said:

Disable Superfetch

I found out that Superfetch works with Prefetch,  do you reccomend to turn off it too?   (my OS is locating on SSD + second SSD for other stuff like games and programms + have hdd for junk)