Aluminum Key caps.

Gert

Would aluminum key caps be too heavy for mx blues.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

probably not

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

They Should not be but i am wondering where are you getting these because now i am interested in these now but can not really find them

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

They Should not be but i am wondering where are you getting these because now i am interested in these now but can not really find them

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=230979979407&roken=cUgayN maybe these ones.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

The Link is taking me to ebay.com so it may be broken

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Aluminum keys are fairly light. Every non-modded MX Switch is capable of holding one up. It will resonate a bit more than normal with MX Blues though.