Cooler Master MK730 LED problem?

TheRealEaro

Hello, I have a CM MK730 and the LED underneath the F1 key is only glowing in red (it's an rgb keyboard). It's out of warranty and it really irritates me. 

I opened it yesterday for some further inspection, however everything seems ok. I measured the current going through each channel and it returned the exact same values for the non-working one and the working ones. Which I guess means the problem is in the LED itself, since there's current going through them? 

If anyone can confirm my statement is true, what led will I need to replace the faulty one?

I know it's a SMD RGB LED, but that's about it, I have no idea what the exact number is. So if anyone knows I'll be thankful if you'd share that piece of information! 

PS: There's a picture of the LEDs that I took yesterday. It's kind of bad, but I can make another one, if needed, when I get back home.

IMG_20200212_135833.jpg

19 minutes ago, TheRealEaro said:

I measured the current going through each channel and it returned the exact same values for the non-working one and the working ones. Which I guess means the problem is in the LED itself, since there's current going through them? 

You can't measure current without having an open circuit, how did you measure it? maybe you meant voltage?

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

22 minutes ago, _Syn_ said:

You can't measure current without having an open circuit, how did you measure it? maybe you meant voltage?

Yup, I meant voltage! English is hard and I'm a baboon!