Weird Monitor Issues/Possible Dead Graphics Card

System Specs: i7 6700k, Asus Z170-A, 16gb ram, AMD r9 380X - Gigabyte, EVGA 650w GP. Monitor - QNIX 27" 2440,1440

I just got a new GPU (XFX RX 5700 ~ 320$) and I can't get the monitor to get a signal through it, the computer boots fine, just the monitor is black. I then found I couldn't get a signal through my dedicated graphics either, which if I am thinking correctly my processor have dedicated graphics. When I used the same cable to connect with my old graphics card it showed the orange/yellow/pink screen below. My monitor only has a DVI plug so with my old GPU I only used a DVI to DVI, the new cable I have used is DVI to HDMI. I then got another cable and it works 1/2 the time, and the other half it has the same pink screen (only on my old gpu, my new one is still not working). Is there some known issues in inputs going from HDMI to DVI? Also why would my motherboard not output signal from its HDMI and DVI port? 

Also with regards to my graphics card I am thinking it is dead, but if you all have other suggestions let me know. I have tried multiple cables, different monitors, different PCIE slots, and I have flashed the motherboard bios to its most recent version. 

When I turn on the PC there are 2 blue lights right by the power plug connectors, but the fans don't spin and no other lights on the card turn on. 

Thanks in advance!

IMG_20200116_180835.jpg