MDT not recognizing NIC

The_JF

I'm trying to deploy a Lenovo P53 through MDT. It manages to only gather local data and validate it, then I get an error "A connection to the deployment share could not be made. The following networking  device did not have a driver installed. PCI\VEN_8086 bla bla bla"
I've downloaded the driver from Lenovo and pushed it in my out of box drivers and updated the deployment share. Made sure that under Deployment share -> Windows PE -> Drivers and Patches I am pointing at the correct folder for driver injection. But I still get the same error. Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?  Could it be that my LiteTouchPE doesn't feed in the right driver? And if so, how do I force my driver into the LiteTouchPE?

Have you right-clicked the LiteTouchPE boot image within WDS and and added drivers to it? 

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014