Looking for a new pair of IEMs

Oshino Shinobu

So, I've had my Dr.Dre Beats (I know, I know. I bought them years ago) for a long time now and want to get rid of them and get something new and better. 

I'll be using them almost exclusively for listening to music (Rock, techno, J-rock/pop, trance etc.) I'm willing to spend around £100. 

So far the only ones I've come across that look good to me are the Beyerdynamic DX-160 iE. Partly because of the flatish cable which I actually really like about the Dr.Dre's because it prevents them from tangling as much when they're in my pocket (a lot of the time). 

I'm not really an audiophile, but I would like to get some (as close as possible) audiophile grade IEMs for my budget. Throw me some suggestions!

You could take a look at the JBL J33's (i version if you want apple mic and remote). muh review in signature

They actually look quite nice. Less than half of my budget too. I'll have a look at some more reviews and comparisons for those, but they might be a good choice from the looks of things.

Not sure if it fits under your currency but I really love my JVC HA-FTX90's. It was $85 shipped (from glorious Japan aka gundam land).

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

HiFiMAN RE-400 or Vsonic GR06 i would recommend