What monitor is right for me?

I’ve looked at a ton of monitors with different features in different price ranges and I just can’t decide because I’ve always played on very subpar displays with low graphics settings but I should be able to build a computer soon and so now I want the best viewing experience I can get. 

I like accurate color production but it’s not the most important thing. If the monitor has decent color production or good color production I would like that very much because it’s pleasing but what I care about most is image blur/ghosting. Ghosting makes me really mad when I see it and would draw me more out of the experience than colors not wowing me. Being immersed is cool sometimes for certain things but I want to be able to react quickly and have a smooth experience over most other things. I play mostly multiplayer games with my friends and some competitive things and I don’t do much single player anymore. So keeping frames high is very important as well. 

I know what I do and do not want it’s just about what people think would be the best compromise for those things because I can’t get exactly what I want and I’ve accepted that. 

What I don’t want: Ghosting, glare, backlight bleed, badly reviewed product

What I do want: Above or equal to 144hz, a resolution not too high to kill my frames to maintain said refresh rate (I’m looking at a 2080 ti), something not to big and not to small, decent colors

Like I said I do care about colors and I know the pg279q and the z variant would be good but I just don’t want to get it and send it back because I hate the ghosting they might have. 

A good tn seems like it would be alright but I just remember having one on my laptop and hating it, but it was also a thing you move around so the viewing angles were messing with me. A decent brightness and color producing tn maybe seems like my best bet. 

Please share your thoughts. 

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Get a monitor with today's feature 

IPS

HDR 10

10 BIT

As for a high refresh rate the prices get really high

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

3 hours ago, Jumballi said:

I don’t want a 4K monitor otherwise I can see why you recommended it. 4K would be too hard to run if I wanted to utilize most games with 144hz.

1 minute ago, SaltWasTaken said:

I don’t want a 4K monitor otherwise I can see why you recommended it. 4K would be too hard to run if I wanted to utilize most games with 144hz.

then if you want to drop to 1440p, I have a few recomendations
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-32-led-curved-qhd-freesync-monitor-with-hdr/6375331.p?skuId=6375331
my current monitor, sorta HDR but it really needs to be brighter imho at it's size, nvidia supports freesync now so nice, very dark blacks
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-chg7-series-c32hg70qqn-32-hdr-curved-qhd-freesync-monitor-matte-dark-blue-gray/6130189.p?skuId=6130189
600 peak nit brightness for hdr, heard there are some backlight issues but I'm too tired to verify, freesync again

https://www.amazon.com/LG-27GL83A-B-Ultragear-Compatible-Monitor/dp/B07YGZL8XF/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=lg+nano+ips+1440p&qid=1579075913&sr=8-2

im sorry im too tired to verify is this is the ips pannel that fixes haloing but nano ips is the newest tech they have

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

5 hours ago, Jumballi said:

then if you want to drop to 1440p, I have a few recomendations
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-32-led-curved-qhd-freesync-monitor-with-hdr/6375331.p?skuId=6375331
my current monitor, sorta HDR but it really needs to be brighter imho at it's size, nvidia supports freesync now so nice, very dark blacks
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-chg7-series-c32hg70qqn-32-hdr-curved-qhd-freesync-monitor-matte-dark-blue-gray/6130189.p?skuId=6130189
600 peak nit brightness for hdr, heard there are some backlight issues but I'm too tired to verify, freesync again

https://www.amazon.com/LG-27GL83A-B-Ultragear-Compatible-Monitor/dp/B07YGZL8XF/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=lg+nano+ips+1440p&qid=1579075913&sr=8-2

im sorry im too tired to verify is this is the ips pannel that fixes haloing but nano ips is the newest tech they have

Yeah I think the lg panel will be really good and the reviews say there’s like no ghosting so I think I found my choice. Cheers pal.