Blue screen and Crashing. HELP!

The last month or so my pc has been randomly blue screening with the error code Whea Uncorrectable error , i've run the memory diagnostic programs the come with windows and came up with nothing. My Ram has been replaced and i've updated my bios , bought a new SSD to try reinstalling my OS encase my SSD was failing and during the installation of the OS onto the new SSD it crashed. I have tried to Reset my computer to factory settings but it crashes mid wipe and will crash trying to boot into safe mode , i dont have to money to take it in for repairs to just get it fixed and i and cant event get it to boot into windows to get anything off of it 

1 hour ago, Hakemon said:

Failing everything else you already tried, try another video card.  Unfortunately there's not quite enough information.  Like what was going on last before the issue happened, any updates, even BIOS updates?  etc.

sadly, i do not have another video card to try, around the time that the crashing started happening i was having power issues in my room with the breaker constantly blowing when something got plug in or unplugged , could maybe be my psu going bad from the breaker constantly blowing ?  its crashing started at every couple of days and moved to once a day and as time went on it started crashing 2-3 times a day and eventually reached to the point where it will barley boot now