Motherboard issue

Hello all! I am making a new desktop and  need some help  with my mini itx motherboard Gigabyte Aorus X570 I Pro Wifi. Few days ago i made a mistake and bought Aorus NVME Gen 4 SSD 1 Gb. I am saying mistake, because this NVME is with copper shield and is a little bit higher than the motherboard M2 heatsink with the small fan. My question is - is there any way to use that SSD with that motherboard and what will happen if i remove the copper shield?  What kind of increasing the temperatures should i expect with removed shield and under the mobo fan? I guess it will act like the rest of the SSD's without shells, but i am not sure and would like to ask before i do that unmounting, because the SSD is under guarantee and if i do this, i will lose it for sure. Thank you in advance and wish happy holidays!

On 12/24/2019 at 1:53 PM, Authentic Man said:

yes you can use it but unfortunately it'll lose warranty.

Thank you for the answer, but i read that Aorus NVME is running hot without the copper heatsink. And yes, it is under the little fan, but i am concerned that the SSD will run very hot and will decrease the performance.

3 hours ago, Petar Zdravkov said:

Thank you for the answer, but i read that Aorus NVME is running hot without the copper heatsink. And yes, it is under the little fan, but i am concerned that the SSD will run very hot and will decrease the performance.

Unfortunately yes, it will get hot and decrease performance a little bit, but that is the only way you can use it.