I need help asap

Ineedhelpseriousasap

Hi guys can anybody help me I have a dell optiplex 990 sff and I installed a Radeon hd 5450 just for more performance and then my computer ended up being slower then when I wanted to switch back my IGPU disappeared in device manager anybody know how I can completely wipe the Radeon had 5450 software/drivers and go back to my IGPU

My processor is Intel i5-2400 and intel hd graphics 2000.

Did you disable igpu in bios?

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

Yeah you would just need to enter into BIOS and make sure onboard graphics is enabled. If you don't know how then best thing to do is download the manual for your machine from dell and read it.

Many might suggest the ddu graphics uninstaller for cleaning current drivers but I would normally just reinstall the 5450, uninstall its drivers, turn off pc and remove card.

I would also update the chipset drivers for your motherboard with those supplied by dell.

Optionally from there you may try intel for the latest hd 2000 driver

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.