GPU DILEMMA

Noob_Techie

Is there a notable difference in performance between zotac gaming Geforce rtx 2060 and the cheaper Inno 3d Geforce RTX 2060 twin x2? Both are clocked at 1680 mhz.

Both are of the same cooling tier on the GPU Cooling Tier List, so probably not. I'd get a higher end card though, at best these coolers will be noisy, and at worst you might have thermal throttling issues

3 hours ago, _d0nut said:

Both are of the same cooling tier on the GPU Cooling Tier List, so probably not. I'd get a higher end card though, at best these coolers will be noisy, and at worst you might have thermal throttling issues

Thanks a lot man.
Had a look on those tier lists. Would galax dual be better in terms of cooling then?

PS: BUDGET LIMITATIONS

15 minutes ago, Noob_Techie said:

PS: BUDGET LIMITATIONS

Spare fans are everything. I'm guilty of going with the cheaper option in general.  Also pci slot covers with holes in them cannot be overlooked.  Back in the day it was best to leave them off. Circa ati radeon 9700pro.

2 minutes ago, Animal901 said:

Spare fans are everything. I'm guilty of going with the cheaper option in general.  Also pci slot covers with holes in them cannot be overlooked.  Back in the day it was best to leave them off. Circa ati radeon 9700pro.

I see.... and yes I am gonna put 3 fans (1x120mm in the rear and 2x120mm in the front) inside the cabinet,