Phanteks EVOLV X

LJA

Hi people, I have a few questions for anyone that can help me.

1. Can I use the buttons from the case to manage the RGB while having at the same time the connector plugged into the mobo? because it looks like the Mobo Software nulifies the case buttons. I would like to just choose between the two options while still having the case RGB plugged to the mobo.

2. There is a MALE RGB cable (it's a cable split between two connectors, one looks like male fan one the other is a male RGB one). I dunno if I have to connected somewhere and where that would be? Looks like some sort of adapter in case the mobo doesn 't have a new RGB connector (but I might be wrong).

BTW: The MOBO is the Gigabyte Aorus x570 Master

THANXS IN ADVANCE!

Lian Li TU150x - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax - Ryzen 9 3900x - Be Quiet Dark Pro 4 - Asrock RX6800 Ref. Design - Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 32GB - Patriot Burst SATA 240GB - AORUS NVMe Gen4 2TB - PNY CS3030 NVMe Gen3 2TB - Corsair SF750 - Redragon Vishnu K596 - Logitech G604 - Samsung UJ590 32" - Huion GT 221 Pro - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Yamaha HS5

No, you can't use case's RGB controller (and thus the button) if you need to sync the RGB with motherboard.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

11 hours ago, Juular said:

No, you can't use case's RGB controller (and thus the button) if you need to sync the RGB with motherboard.

Thanx man!, do you know what is the purpose of the male RGB connector that comes with case?

Lian Li TU150x - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax - Ryzen 9 3900x - Be Quiet Dark Pro 4 - Asrock RX6800 Ref. Design - Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 32GB - Patriot Burst SATA 240GB - AORUS NVMe Gen4 2TB - PNY CS3030 NVMe Gen3 2TB - Corsair SF750 - Redragon Vishnu K596 - Logitech G604 - Samsung UJ590 32" - Huion GT 221 Pro - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Yamaha HS5

25 minutes ago, LJA said:

Thanx man!, do you know what is the purpose of the male RGB connector that comes with case?

Judging by manual (page 21), it's Phanteks D-RGB (fan header-like) and third-party D-RGB connector.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply