Help picking AMP/DAC for PC

coldzage

Hello,

So I have the basic notions and read the pinned topics, but am still having trouble actually deciding on one. If nothing else because I have no actual experience owning one.

By reading a bit I started going around in circles with O2, Magni, Fulla and the one from aduioengine.

My scenario is… I’ve always used basic speakers and gaming headsets playing off of onboard audio from asus ROG motherboards and I’ve always been very sensitive to that point of diminishing returns on volume and especially interference noise (like moving mouse around lol). Extremely sensitive to noise/interferance.

I’ve been upgrading with the intention of upgrading my audio experience.

Will be playing off a z390 strix and I now have a dt 770 pro 250ohm and a Sennheiser 6XX from DROP. Will also be purchasing a pair of audioengine a5+ wired (unless an alternative is strongly suggested while not being more expensive).

On top of that I’ll also be getting a mic for gaming (don’t know how basic).

Something I’d rather have is ports for the speakers, headphones and mic on the amp/dac itself. Don’t know if this is something obvious but I’m mentioning it just in case.

I live in Europe and I wouldn’t want to spend much more than 150€. I can consider a bit more if strongly recommended for some reason but not into paying extra just because…

Thank you in advance for the help!!!

36 minutes ago, coldzage said:

Hello,

So I have the basic notions and read the pinned topics, but am still having trouble actually deciding on one. If nothing else because I have no actual experience owning one.

By reading a bit I started going around in circles with O2, Magni, Fulla and the one from aduioengine.

My scenario is… I’ve always used basic speakers and gaming headsets playing off of onboard audio from asus ROG motherboards and I’ve always been very sensitive to that point of diminishing returns on volume and especially interference noise (like moving mouse around lol). Extremely sensitive to noise/interferance.

I’ve been upgrading with the intention of upgrading my audio experience.

Will be playing off a z390 strix and I now have a dt 770 pro 250ohm and a Sennheiser 6XX from DROP. Will also be purchasing a pair of audioengine a5+ wired (unless an alternative is strongly suggested while not being more expensive).

On top of that I’ll also be getting a mic for gaming (don’t know how basic).

Something I’d rather have is ports for the speakers, headphones and mic on the amp/dac itself. Don’t know if this is something obvious but I’m mentioning it just in case.

I live in Europe and I wouldn’t want to spend much more than 150€. I can consider a bit more if strongly recommended for some reason but not into paying extra just because…

Thank you in advance for the help!!!

I really want to say grab a jds labs atom and a topping d10 and call it a day but since you live in europe the liquid spark may be easier to get. but if the importing and prices are too high th efiio k5 pro is a strong option and can drive both cans pretty cleanly with ease. but can't take a mic. if you can get the mayflower arc or schiit hel then those would be options for a mic. but they aren't the greatest. I would just suggest for the mic side of things just grab a bluesnowball  as it runs through usb and put them on an arm