Its safe?

Go to solution Solved by Skiiwee29,

No problems with the voltages. People are just freaking out because AMD changed the way voltages work with this generation of CPUs, instead of seeing low idle voltages, in the 1.0 or lower range, voltages now are in the 1.4-1.5v range at idle. Its designed this way to ensure there is power available upon demand for the boost of the CPU. Once that boost window is exceeded or an all core load is required, the voltage drops fairly significantly, down into the 1.1-1.2v range usually, sometimes even lower. 

Its safe to buy the crosshair hero VIII x570 WiFi and the ryzen 9 3900x? (for my next build) 

Cuz i heard that Hero VIII has some problems with the voltage, on stock, that will overheat my CPU. And the system will rebot verry often by himself. 

No problems with the voltages. People are just freaking out because AMD changed the way voltages work with this generation of CPUs, instead of seeing low idle voltages, in the 1.0 or lower range, voltages now are in the 1.4-1.5v range at idle. Its designed this way to ensure there is power available upon demand for the boost of the CPU. Once that boost window is exceeded or an all core load is required, the voltage drops fairly significantly, down into the 1.1-1.2v range usually, sometimes even lower. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

@Skiiwee29 thanks aloot mate. Anyway i will buy the H150i pro 360mm for cooling...I'l post later my full build parts for a review. ? Because i wanna buy them all in one week from now on. And i wanna make sure its all right and clean. 

1 minute ago, TomHaws said:

@Skiiwee29 thanks aloot mate. Anyway i will buy the H150i pro 360mm for cooling...I'l post later my full build parts for a review. ? Because i wanna buy them all in one week from now on. And i wanna make sure its all right and clean. 

Make sure you use pcpartpicker.com to find the best prices and a general guideline that will tell you if its compatible or not as well. Then post and we can recommend you changes based on what you have and what would/could work out better. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card