New smartphones

New companies are developing new smartphones and are trying to make it to the top but they are failing. What is making them fail? Like Blu. They are a fairly new company that has made multiple devices but they are not very well known, and Oppo with their new Oppo N1. Its actually been reviewed by multiple tech review companies such as Phonedog and Phonearena, and Pocketnow. But a lot of them have been comparing it to the HTC One Max. Also Jolla has been at multiple tech conventions showing off their smartphone with Sailfish OS. What are they doing wrong and how could they get to the top and beat Samsung, Apple, and HTC?

apple.com

New companies are developing new smartphones and are trying to make it to the top but they are failing. What is making them fail? Like Blu. They are a fairly new company that has made multiple devices but they are not very well known, and Oppo with their new Oppo N1. Its actually been reviewed by multiple tech review companies such as Phonedog and Phonearena, and Pocketnow. But a lot of them have been comparing it to the HTC One Max. Also Jolla has been at multiple tech conventions showing off their smartphone with Sailfish OS. What are they doing wrong and how could they get to the top and beat Samsung, Apple, and HTC?

All companies start out small.

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

well for one thing they dont have me for a lead designer number two the patent trolling is fiCKle play to Cripple the other COmpetition from produCing good produCts

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

well for one thing they dont have me for a lead designer number two the patent trolling is fiCKle play to Cripple the other COmpetition from produCing good produCts

Do you like to capitalize C or something?

Do you like to capitalize C or something?

if you havent noticed normally im very punctual and very formal to users when i write however my keyboard has been going awol and it is broken windows is not registering some of my keystrokes and the shift key and caps lock randomly turn on and off so the paragraph of lines i have written incorrectly displays that some letters or syllables are capitalized and numbers are displayed and are shown as alternate symbols

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

if you havent noticed normally im very punctual and very formal to users when i write however my keyboard has been going awol and it is broken windows is not registering some of my keystrokes and the shift key and caps lock randomly turn on and off so the paragraph of lines i have written incorrectly displays that some letters or syllables are capitalized and numbers are displayed and are shown as alternate symbols

Oh, sorry

They might need to be somewhat unique. We have thousands od android phones out there, and the cheap chinese phones are plenty.What they need is to target not tekies people. Because that is where the majority of the market is. However, that in it self is a problem, if they do not care about the tech, how would you get them on board? Some brands like Acer and Oppo are still not being trusted by a lot of the people. Heck, when I bought my MSI laptop,most people around me got no freaking clue what MSI is...

What im trying to say is that they need attention. Superb marketing campaign that wi shy off samsung and apple. Which is impossible to do as a small company.

They need to advertise. A lot. 

In my country, 99.999% of people have never heard of Blu, Oppo or Jolla. But if you ask someone to list all iPhone models, almost everyone can do it easily. 

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.