Best Basic Electronics Kits to start with?

connoraragao

I already have my soldering iron and all that good stuff but have been recently running out of many components I have salvaged. I am not trying to do anything Arduino based just intermediate electronics as I already have built some circuits. Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

Honestly, I would start with something like this, it is a dated book but most of the projects are still buildable and it does go decently into theory...side note, if you are doing laser projects you should invest in good eye protection...on the topic of my limited depth perception.

Search for something on Amazon, there are a lot that come with arduinos. I would Def get one with a microcontroller, that way you have waay more potential beyond the collection of LEDs, passives, and basic active components. 

ASU

17 hours ago, bigmeanies said:

Honestly, I would start with something like this, it is a dated book but most of the projects are still buildable and it does go decently into theory...side note, if you are doing laser projects you should invest in good eye protection...on the topic of my limited depth perception.

Thanks a lot I’ll check it out!

11 hours ago, Hackentosher said:

Search for something on Amazon, there are a lot that come with arduinos. I would Def get one with a microcontroller, that way you have waay more potential beyond the collection of LEDs, passives, and basic active components. 

Ok thanks.