Need a little help!

eX.Drunk

Hey guys,

my old nokia e5 is almost about to die and i think it's about time i get a decent phone for myself. i am going to buy from my local area .(i want to know the best options and the reason why i should buy it). My budget is 284.5500 US Dollar to be exact. Not more not less. So if you could just tell me the best ones that i can get in this price range. yeah that'd be great.

If possible, i need a quad core if it's an android.

if you need anything else. i'll tell you so ask away plis.

Thanks.

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

If you can save up 350$ then get a Nexus 5. If you can't maybe wait and see for a sale on the Moto X. If you can't do both of those get a Moto G.

Quote me to get a reply!

Are you talking about $284.55 US to buy a phone off contract? Or are you ok with buying on a contract?

If you buy off contract the best phone I know of at a lower price is the Nexus 5 ordered from the Google Play store but that's slightly above your budget. I just don't know if you'll get better for the price right now. Someone may be able to recommend a solid phone for cheaper, I just don't know of any.

If you buy on contract then you should be able to pick anything currently out there.

If you can save up 350$ then get a Nexus 5. If you can't maybe wait and see for a sale on the Moto X. If you can't do both of those get a Moto G.

sale on Moto X (drops to $250) or Nexus 5 are the best options

what about the best dual cores?

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

what about the best dual cores?

The moto x is a dual core phone. For 150 you can get the moto G with a quad core and an hd screen. Pretty awesome for the price! :D Otherwise take a look at the s3/4 mini

The moto x is a dual core phone. For 150 you can get the moto G with a quad core and an hd screen. Pretty awesome for the price! :D Otherwise take a look at the s3/4 mini

how's HTC one X?

how's HTC one X?

It's a pretty old phone... Came out like 1-2 years ago together with the one s if I remember correctly.

For low budgets the Moto G is the one I would recommend. For medium budgets I would recommend the Nexus 5 and if you want a big sreen and have a big budget the Note 3.

So if you can save a bit more money you could go for the nexus 5. I have it myself and it is amazing. Otherwise as already suggested I think your best options are the Moto G or the S4 Mini. Whatever you pick have fun with your new awesome phone! :)

It's a pretty old phone... Came out like 1-2 years ago together with the one s if I remember correctly.

For low budgets the Moto G is the one I would recommend. For medium budgets I would recommend the Nexus 5 and if you want a big sreen and have a big budget the Note 3.

So if you can save a bit more money you could go for the nexus 5. I have it myself and it is amazing. Otherwise as already suggested I think your best options are the Moto G or the S4 Mini. Whatever you pick have fun with your new awesome phone! :)

though i love the nexus 5. my bro has got it and since he has it , i can't have the same phone. ya feel?

i can increase my budget but till that time i need a phone which i don't have so i'm looking for something in my budget. A friend of mine is selling his Xperia Z with warranty and other accessories. I'm thinking of getting it. He's also selling a 4s in that budget. So should i get a 4s or the Z? 

though i love the nexus 5. my bro has got it and since he has it , i can't have the same phone. ya feel?

i can increase my budget but till that time i need a phone which i don't have so i'm looking for something in my budget. A friend of mine is selling his Xperia Z with warranty and other accessories. I'm thinking of getting it. He's also selling a 4s in that budget. So should i get a 4s or the Z? 

My brother has got the nexus 4 and I have the 5 :D but whatever makes you comfortable :)

In your position I would definatly go for the xperia z. The 4s is 3 generations behind, is starting to lag with iOS 7 (personal experience) and generally pretty old. I also love that the z is waterproof! If the nexus 5 weren't so cheap I might have looked at getting one. Showering with your phone sounds pretty cool! Reddit in the shower