Bottleneck?

Hi! I'm currently trying to troubleshoot my PC

Ryzen 3 2200g

R9 270 (non X) 

A320 Motherboard

1 x 8gb ddr4 2400mhz

CIT-Atv500r Psu (500w 80 Bronze) 

1TB WD 7200RPM

So I'm only 15. My knowledge on PC Components is very strong ect. But when it comes to things like troubshooting I have no clue what to do really. My original PC when I bought it 2nd hand was:

Fx 6300

Some random Asus am3+ mobo that I can't remember 

2 x 4gb ddr3 1866

Everything eles was the same as it is now

I didn't know what to expect pairing a 2200g with an r9 270. But it's been absolutely awful ever since I made upgrades (I suspect its bottleneck with my cpu gpu but I don't know 100%)

I mainly game on my PC, that's its primary use. If anyone knows what's wrong with my system and what directions I can take to get my PC stable (suggest upgrades ect. As I'm upgrading my PC at Christmas anyway) 

Thanks! 

22 minutes ago, Jakemal said:

Hi! I'm currently trying to troubleshoot my PC

Ryzen 3 2200g

R9 270 (non X) 

A320 Motherboard

1 x 8gb ddr4 2400mhz

CIT-Atv500r Psu (500w 80 Bronze) 

1TB WD 7200RPM

So I'm only 15. My knowledge on PC Components is very strong ect. But when it comes to things like troubshooting I have no clue what to do really. My original PC when I bought it 2nd hand was:

Fx 6300

Some random Asus am3+ mobo that I can't remember 

2 x 4gb ddr3 1866

Everything eles was the same as it is now

I didn't know what to expect pairing a 2200g with an r9 270. But it's been absolutely awful ever since I made upgrades (I suspect its bottleneck with my cpu gpu but I don't know 100%)

I mainly game on my PC, that's its primary use. If anyone knows what's wrong with my system and what directions I can take to get my PC stable (suggest upgrades ect. As I'm upgrading my PC at Christmas anyway) 

Thanks! 

im not quite sure what your asking, but are you saying you upgraded componenets and got worse performance?? Check timings on ram etc. make sure its dual channel and u got xmp or amd's version whatever its called on if your using that. Possible power supply issue as your new components pulling too much power?? I see its 500w but ive never heard of cit so u never know

1 hour ago, The Torrent said:

im not quite sure what your asking, but are you saying you upgraded componenets and got worse performance?? Check timings on ram etc. make sure its dual channel and u got xmp or amd's version whatever its called on if your using that. Possible power supply issue as your new components pulling too much power?? I see its 500w but ive never heard of cit so u never know

I'm pretty much asking if I'm being bottlenecked because I understand the Ryzen 3 2200g is modernish. But the R9 270 is an old card now. And yea I think the psu is a bit dodgy because I keep hearing wierd noises from it like high pitched buzzing noises occasionally. Probably my young ears hearing the high frequency noises but they sound like they're bad noises. Like they shouldn't be happing. And yes I get worse performance. For example in Fortnite I stutter and the gameplay is just awful.