Which tablet to get?

NunoLava1998

I've noticed that my tablet honestly has been getting quite bad recently. It's a Samsung T560, a old Tab E with a 9.6" screen. It can't play beyond 480p or much at all really and lags a bit while using the menu. I was planning on getting a new tablet:

- Must be good for 720p60 playback

- Under 200€ (I'd really prefer 150€ range though); please find prices using KuantoKusta

- Android newer than 6.0

- No stylus, pen, etc needed at all. It can have one but I won't use it

- No Huawei or Xiaomi unless it's the only option or needed

Thanks

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

1080p display isn't needed but it would be cool. 1080p60 playback not needed

Searched it myself and there are two options; the Tab A 2019 8" and the Tab A 2019 10.1".

The Tab A 10.1" has a much better GPU and CPU along with being the ideal screen size, although it is 200€.

My Tab E 9.6" is still much worse than any of these, however the 10.1" is definitely the most ideal upgrade.

Are there any other options I should consider?

I had the 2016 version on the Galaxy Tab A 10.1. Only thing that I did not like on it was the Samsung way of putting the back and apps buttons differently than on my phone. On the 2019 model there are on-screen buttons so I think you can change those, but if you are used to Samsung button layout then you will be fine. Screen was great and the battery lasted great in my use. Oh yes the speakers on the 2016 model were on one side when using landscape mode(watching videos) don't know about the newer version.

Looks like I'm choosing between the Tab A 8.0" (140€) and the Tab A 10.1" (210€); all the 2019 versions.

They're both vastly superior to the Tab E I have; however I do notice a massive performance difference between the 8.0" and the 10.1"; and the 10.1" is only if it's such a huge performance difference that it's absolutely worth it.

Should the 8.0" be able to play 720p60 video? It has an Adrenos 504 GPU and 4x Cortex A53 2GHz CPU, along with 2GB of RAM. (For comparison the 10.1" has 2x Cortex A73 1.7GHz and 6x Cortex A53 1.6GHz for CPU along with a Mali-G71 MP2 GPU and 2GB of RAM). I don't multitask much at all