LTT wallpaper (Neon style) - Tutorial???

Tea-Sir

I have noticed in some of the videos posted, that they use a wallpaper on some of the computers with a circular LTT logo. Looks a little like some Neon art.

I have tried creating something similar myself, because I like the style. However the results I get out of Photoshop looks very grainy, and the lighting effects looks old.

I have tried a good amount of tutorials online, but none seems to deal with that issue.

Anyone got any ideas for me to try? or can point me to some good tutorials?

Word of caution, I am not very skilled in Photoshop. I did attended a course back in the days of Photoshop 7. I do have a modern version of Photoshop though.

(And I hope this was posted in the right forum)

You don't really need a lot of effects to make the something neon light esque, although you need some a good thin font for your text or a line art logo, then it's basically just tweaking color and blend mode of the outer glow effect, as a suggestion you could also add a layer under the sign with the same colors as the sign, then put that layer on color dodge in the blend mode setting above the layers

7 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

Here's the guy who did it.

Hearing the full song just took me back in time man.... bittersweet haha

Also, I wonder if creating something like this in blender would be maybe even faster (excluding render time).

I've just started out recently and I am surprised how much simpler and faster it is to create graphics than working in photoshop which I did a lot before.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido