Metro Exodus with a controller help.

Bond007UK

Newbie here, be gentle.

Okay, so I bought Metro Exodus yesterday and it's great. Problem for me is, for single player games most of the time I just want to sit back with an Xbox One controller.  The issue is that this game has TERRIBLE controller support.  Yes all the buttons work, but the sensitivity sucks!  There is an sensitivity option, but even maxed out it's just plain awful.  Is there a quick fix?  A ini file to edit or something?

I'm rocking an i7 8700 with a RTX 2080 and 16GB of RAM so performance isn't an issue and it plays smooth with a keyboard and mouse.  I just want the option, you know?

Thanks for reading.

On 9/21/2019 at 5:30 AM, Bond007UK said:

Is there a quick fix?

Select PRESET 2 in the sensitivity options.

Sorry for the delay.

Tried Preset 2 but it made no difference, the controls are extremely slow with a controller, while M/K is perfectly fine.  Any other fix??

1 hour ago, Bond007UK said:

Any other fix??

It's a known issue that the devs are fully aware of and apparently have yet to fix. As of right now, the PRESET 2 is what some people have found to be a little better. Others claim to notice no difference. I'm glad I did heavy research on this because I'm a controller user 99% of the time myself. League of Legends is one of the few games that I can tolerate using K&M. I'll be sure to steer clear of Metro Exodus.

There's ways to use random software like JoyToKey but it's usually clunky as can be in newer games.