Sony xperia 1

BISMO

Greetings guys, i was just looking to get your opinion on the new xperia 1, I'm still using the ultra XA one, trynna upgrade and cant afford buying the wrong phone at moment. 

My needs are kinda just basic, taking high quality wide pics, social media apps, no games, a fair amount of music gallery and finally few pdf books for daily readings. 

That looks like a good idea, generally Sony phones are great. I had one and the build quality was excelent. You could do some games in that, to be honest as it has 6GB of Ram, 3300mAh battery and a flagship CPU (Snapdragon 855). Plus, it has three cameras.

The S10 though, is also a good option. Any flaghship, really

PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

CPU Celeron n2830 - GPU Integrated - RAM 1x4GB DDR3 1333MHz - Storage 750 GB 5400RPM HDD

Operating System Windows 10 Home

5 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Why this phone in particular? The display resolution is pretty silly considering the battery capacity.

Its hard to avoid the 'wrong' phone when we cant identify what you consider to be 'wrong'.

What about your current phone you dislike? What about your current you need or want to have on the next phone? Whats your budget?

Umm, my current phone is Sony ultra XA as I mentioned, ive been a fan of sony for a long time, the only problem ive interacted with is the battery but i actually gotten used to it. 

My needs are kinda just basic i also mentioned, and im just looking to upgrade. 

The budget is around 800 or so. 

Thx for the comment dawg