Steelseries H Wireless Quality

SacredChili

I dont really go for "gaming headsets" but this one particularly peaked my interest. I wanted to get some insight on how well these are built and if they will last me a long time? How well is the sound quality compared to wired audiophile headphones (obviously i know wired would be better but just for comparison)? Do these batteries die overtime and will I ever need to replace them? Do the earcups get hot after long uses? Will these last me long enough to get my moneys worth out of them (3-4 years?) Just some of the questions that came to mind and would apppreciate any feedback.

I would recommend just getting a nice wired headset. I dont like Steelseries mic quality, I think its quite bad for what you pay. If you're worried about heat in the earcups, get an opened designed headset, like the Senn. PC360's

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Wireless and audio quality simply don't mix due to the out of date technologies used. If you're going to go wireless for convenience, just remember you're paying for that more than actual audio quality.

With that said, I've no personal experience with the H wireless, but it's one of the better options. Wireless Sennheiser headphones aren't particularly any good, don't have a mic, and are expensive. The Corsair 2100 (I think?) Is probably the best bang for your buck imo, and what I'd recommend over spending too much.