I need (sorta) urgent help!

star_pilot475

So for the longest time my pc has been stuck on 1366 by 768 res. So today I ran a DDU, reinstalled drivers and now 1366 by 768 looks warped, as does every other resolution, including 1080p which I was trying to make it run at. It seems that Windows Display Settings and Radeon Settings think the display is running at two different resolutions. Now I can’t play games because everything looks warped! Can anybody help? 

Edit: just got it running at 1440p and it looks ok. If anybody has any help with getting it to run at 1080p thought, I would still really appreciate it! 

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

can't you manually set the res?

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

Just now, will4623 said:

can't you manually set the res?

Yeah I tried in Radeon settings but it said “this panel doesn’t support that resolution”

17 hours ago, Vandey said:

What monitor are you using?

It’s a Samsung TV actually. I know it’s a 32 inch 1080p 60Hz but I don’t have the model number.

4 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

It’s a Samsung TV actually. I know it’s a 32 inch 1080p 60Hz but I don’t have the model number.

Might be a 1440p monitor, not 1080p.

5 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

look on the back of the TV it should have the model number on the sticker. I find it hard to believe that you got 1440P to work and look ok on a 1080P monitor/TV.

Alright I looked it up, and I guess the max resolution on my TV is 1366 by 768 when running at 60Hz. ?‍♂️ 

sorry for wasting your time guys!