Replacing i5 4430?

So I have now 6 years old build with i5 4430, 8GB of RAM and RX480( which is newer obviously). I really play only Forza Horizon 4 and I'm getting 60 fps with no problem, which is fine since monitor is also only 60Hz. Thing is the card utilisation is about 60% meanwhile CPU is at 100% or around that all the time. So it is obviously "bottleneck" but the one that doesn't really affect my gaming. Only thing I could crank up are details which are now high and not ultra.

So question is, is it worth going for a new CPU now or maybe wait a bit longer. Thing is I would be doing whole system overhaul. Only things I would be keeping would be PSU Seasonic S12II, which is as old as RX480,  graphics card and 500GB 860 Evo. I would take new case and obviously mobo+CPU+RAM combo and maybe some faster m.2 PCI-e NVMe SSD. I'm looking towards Ryzen 5 3600  for CPU. So tell what you guys think, buy now and replace GPU later or wait and replace all of it next year?

PC: R7 5800X, AMD RX480 4GB, 32 GB RAM, 1TB 970 EVO, 500 GB 860 EVO, 500 GB HDD, RM 750 PSU

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 510s 14":  i5 7200U, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB 860 EVO

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G

If I were you, I would buy some extra ram and a good ssd, for processor, buy a used I7 4th generation, this would be the best budget option

If you want upgrade to a newer pc, but it is fine

I actually game on Ultra Low/ Medium/  High and some games Ultra high, I game with Pentium G4560, I want to buy the I7 7700k or 6700K or not the K versions

because they are powerful enough, unfortunately my build is capable of gaming, but the gpu is no-go

What region are you buying from? If the used market is good where you're at, a 4770 isn't a bad option.

If you prefer the Ryzen path, it's a good uplift, only thing is your PSU is total crap so maybe replace that too? What's your budget?

27 minutes ago, Dimitrios Shizas said:

because they are powerful enough, unfortunately my build is capable of gaming, but the gpu is no-go

You can edit your posts with the little pencil icon, so if you want to add extra information you don't have to make multiple posts, just keep adding to your first.

Edited by fasauceome

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad