Missing Drives

SomeTechScrub
Go to solution Solved by Metalshark,
3 minutes ago, SomeTechScrub said:

I've check disk manager, every drive seems to be showing up.

gijhrj.png

You need to add drive letters to the drives without any. So right click on the partition for Disk 0 and click "Change Drive Letter and Paths" then pick a free drive letter. Then repeat for Disk 1 and Disk 3. Don't do this for Disk 2's second partition.

So recently my computer started to Blue Screen. After some investigation, I figured out that Battle Eye was the one causing the issue. As I am very lazy, I looked up how do I install a fresh copy of windows. Everything went well, but now I can only see my boot drive, I can't see my drives at all. Would appreciate some help!

@SomeTechScrub would start with installing your chipset drivers, assuming you don't have a card plugged in for RAID, etc. Looking up your motherboard drivers here will help (grab the latest, not the ones on the CD/USB that came with the board). Then as @Eumel2 says initialise them if they still do not appear.

6 minutes ago, Eumel2 said:

open the disk manager and check if they show up there, they might just not be initialized

I've check disk manager, every drive seems to be showing up. (Ignore the USB drive, its what I use to install the new copy of windows.

gijhrj.png

3 minutes ago, SomeTechScrub said:

I've check disk manager, every drive seems to be showing up.

gijhrj.png

You need to add drive letters to the drives without any. So right click on the partition for Disk 0 and click "Change Drive Letter and Paths" then pick a free drive letter. Then repeat for Disk 1 and Disk 3. Don't do this for Disk 2's second partition.

13 minutes ago, Metalshark said:

Tried what you did, worked for me. Cheers!