Define R6 fan setup

omnohx

Hey. I'm planning a build that I want to be powerful whilst staying as quiet as possible and having solid cooling. I'm not planning on overclocking right now. Here are the components I'm currently planning on:

Case: Fractal Design Define R6

CPU: i7-9700k

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15/NH-D15S

RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz

GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING OC

PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 11 750 W

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX

SSD: WD M.2 NVMe 2TB

The Define R6 comes with two intake fans and one exhaust fan. I'm wondering if anyone would recommend adding additional fans. If so, what type of fans and where would those extra fans be best placed? Also, should it be a concern that any additional fans might add too much noise, considering I'm going for a quiet build? Also, any other general tips/suggestions/help in regards to the build would be appreciated. Thanks.

The stock fans should be fine already. Try them out before deciding on whether or not to replace them. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.