Need help with cpu voltages

Hello everyone my cpu voltages on my i7 8700k are diferent than what i set on bios in cpuz it says it is 1.152 goes up to 1.168 some times is lower at 1.078 and in the bios i have it set to 1.200 even in the bios on the right side on hardware monitor the voltage never stays at what i set it at manually 

at the time i took the pics i had a new bios update i updated it already but still the same 

my windows powerplan is set at high performance

during gaming i have some fps drops down to 60 fps sometimes 30 very quickly witch results on stutters and my fps can go  up to 300 in certain areas of the map  i think it may be the voltages maybe because my temps while playing dont go over 60 c and only spikes to 60 c it doesnt stay there normally is in the 50's

i tried leaving some settings on bios as default but it still hapens idk why

something is just not right with my pc i feel like i should have stable frames on on games especially fortnite but it doesnt feels smooth at all high fps drops , stuttering , i get screen tear if locked at my monitor hz if i go higher fps like 160 i get no tearing but image feels laggy mouse movement too , its very weird i tried so many stuff to optimize settings but still the same

my specs are the following

CPU: i7800 k at 4.5 ghz
Motherboard: Asus Prime z730-p
Ram:Ripjaws 2x8gb DDR4/2400 Mhz
SSD/HDD: HDD seagate 2 TB / SSD kingston 120 gb with windows on it
GPU:GTX 1080 8gb (OC)
PSU:630 W Thermaltake Berlin 80+
Chassis:Ibuypower element
Bios: updated today to the latest version

and here are my bios settings after overclocking maybe i did something wrong as i dont really understand much about overclocking
View: https://imgur.com/a/20d52Ys

7 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Why are youtouching voltage when you arent Overclocking?

i overclocked at 4.5 ghz i see that in my pics i was at base clock but generaly i set it at  4.5 ghz

1 minute ago, IIGodlikemode said:

i overclocked at 4.5 ghz i see that in my pics i was at base clock but generaly i set it at  4.5 ghz

For an 8700k that really isnt an overclock......

And if the clockspeed isnt locked at 4,5 its not a traditional overclock. So clearly something went wrong when applying.

3 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

For an 8700k that really isnt an overclock......

And if the clockspeed isnt locked at 4,5 its not a traditional overclock. So clearly something went wrong when applying.

now that you mentioned that ive noticed that when i overclock it keeps saying in my bios hardware info that im at base clock but in windows it runs at 4.5 ghz thats weird :/

53 minutes ago, IIGodlikemode said:

now that you mentioned that ive noticed that when i overclock it keeps saying in my bios hardware info that im at base clock but in windows it runs at 4.5 ghz thats weird :/

Can this be the speedstep ?  I think there is a high possibility with that.  Why don't you reset your BIOS settings to optimized defaults.  Then dont OC the GPU either, then come tell us what happens.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

Just now, Turtle Rig said:

Can this be the speedstep ?  I think there is a high possibility with that.  Why don't you reset your BIOS settings to optimized defaults.  Then dont OC the GPU either, then come tell us what happens.

Speed step is also disabled  , i can try that and see what happens  ill say something after i see the results , thank you for the help :)

i have set everything to its optimized defaults and now each core hast diferent speeds also non oc'd GPU

and my voltages go as low as 0.576 and max 1.2

here you can see my core speeds

https://imgur.com/a/3pltK2G

cpu gets hotter when i cinebench and gaming , gaming feels a bit smoother but tearing is worse 144 fps it is crazy i get like small squares and tears whenever i move my mouse arround