Weird discount, whats the best choice: RTX 2070 Super /or RTX 2080 ?

Hey ya'll ??‍?,

I'm from europe and at the moment i can pre-order the: Asus GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER DUAL-RTX2070S-O8G-EVO

for € 689,- euro's ( i know there are cheaper ones but the best one's are still in the 600 / 680 euro price range, such as the MSI TRIO, GIGABYTE AORUS, etc )

but on another site, i can order the: ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 DUAL OC EVO for the exact same price of  € 689,-

Naamloos.png.6c11b0a33bb9ec46338f0b622ace2824.png

? So my question is:   

if it's exactly the same price and the same Asus EVO Dual, am i better off, going for the RTX 2080?

except for the price, are there any other advantages or reasons i should rather go for an Geforce RTX 2070 SUPER ?

i'm still looking for the right GPU to buy, also looking for a Silent and Quiet one!

ps: if i am going for an RTX 2080, which one of these would be the best Pick ??? :

• ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 DUAL OC EVO

• Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 GAMING OC WHITE

• Asus GeForce RTX 2080 DUAL-RTX2080-O8G

GeForce RTX 2080 DUAL OC EVO grafische kaart   Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 GAMING OC WHITE 8GB Videokaart   Asus GeForce RTX 2080 DUAL-RTX2080-O8G Videokaart

There are barely any Reviews? on the ASUS Dual EVO version, i want to know if it's better than the normal ASUS Dual + if it's more Silent etc. ?

i hope someone can help me with this..

THANKYOU IN ADVANCE ?? i want to buy a GPU as soon as possible,

i already spend more than 2 days now, trying to figure out what's the best choice, best deal and which card could be the most silent and still can't decide!

I'm down to that white Gigabyte only because it's white.

SILVER GLINT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi || Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 MHz || GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT || Storage: Intel 660P Series || PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum || Case: Phanteks Evolv Shift TG Modded || Cooling: EKWB ZMT Tubing, Velocity Strike RGB, Vector RX 5700 +XT Special Edition, EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 DDC, and EK Fittings || Fans: Noctua NF-F12 (2x), NF-A14, NF-A12x15