Help! Ryzen 3000 workstation build

ok i bought the 660p for $50, the 570 armor 8gb for $120, and the T-FORCE RAM for $60. Came today. Total with tax and MIR on rx 570 was $245. Im gonna get the 2600 i think.

3 hours ago, EstebanFPV said:

ok i bought the 660p for $50, the 570 armor 8gb for $120, and the T-FORCE RAM for $60. Came today. Total with tax and MIR on rx 570 was $245. Im gonna get the 2600 i think.

Sounds good.

I put the ram in my brothers 2400g build and now it doesn't post! Tried using old ram, resetting cmos, using the RX 570... Fans spin. No beeps.

On 7/22/2019 at 7:20 PM, EstebanFPV said:

I put the ram in my brothers 2400g build and now it doesn't post! Tried using old ram, resetting cmos, using the RX 570... Fans spin. No beeps.

So the old RAM works, but not the new RAM. May need to return it and get some Crucial, G. Skill, or Corsair. If you have to re-order, maybe get 3000 just to be safe. You can use the RAM configurators previously linked to find RAM pre-tested to work in that MB.

You can try one stick in each slot and see if it posts, then try the other stick. It was a kit, right? Not two singles?

15 hours ago, Bearmann said:

So the old RAM works, but not the new RAM. May need to return it and get some Crucial, G. Skill, or Corsair. If you have to re-order, maybe get 3000 just to be safe. You can use the RAM configurators previously linked to find RAM pre-tested to work in that MB.

You can try one stick in each slot and see if it posts, then try the other stick. It was a kit, right? Not two singles?

On 7/18/2019 at 3:18 PM, Bearmann said:

Sorry, my info was misleading. It wouldn't post with anything. Found out that the ram wasn't in on one side.

1 hour ago, EstebanFPV said:

Sorry, my info was misleading. It wouldn't post with anything. Found out that the ram wasn't in on one side.

Is it possible for the CPU to become unseated while removing fan and installing it in a different direction?

On 7/24/2019 at 6:55 AM, EstebanFPV said:

Is it possible for the CPU to become unseated while removing fan and installing it in a different direction?

Yes. Before removing the fan , its best to run the PC so that the paste heats up and doesn't stick so tightly to the the CPU. Then give the heatsink a little twist to break it free from the CPU before pulling on it. You can also heat up the paste with a hair dryer.

Thanks for info. It's a wraith stealth so we just turned the fan, not the heat sink. Everything is working very well. Thank you for all your help. I'll post a pic and full spec list when it's done. 

BTW the rgb ram looks AWESOME

• 4 weeks later...

Finished. I decided on the 3600 and b450 Aorus m. The build is exactly what I was wanting. Thanks 4 all ur help. Total cost including monitor and speakers was $600

IMG_5422.JPG

IMG_5423.JPG