PC boots into the OS and randomly restarts after running Ryzen Master

Hey guys! I've been looking around for answers for quite some time and I haven't found any solutions or any similar question about my problem. I built my computer fairly recently and I've been using it for about 2 weeks now, I haven't done overclocking yet beyond changing the speed of the RAM. This morning I tried to check temps using the Ryzen Master software to compare it with what I was getting from HWMonitor, and everything was still running fine. Later on, I was doing some work stuff and decided to get up and rest for a while and left the PC running.

I decided to get back to work and saw my PC went into rest mode. It didn't want to wake up and the debug code E0(S3 Resume is Started (called from DXE IPL)) was showing on the motherboard. So I had to do a force shutdown and I booted into OS then it suddenly shut down and restarted again. The debug code also changed from the usual A0(IDE Initialization Started) or 24(Reserved) to D3(Some of the Architectural Protocols are not available). I got into the OS found out that after uninstalling Ryzen Master it was back to the usual codes. But now every time I boot, after a few seconds it'll shut down, the fans would stop and it would try again. It would boot into the OS and run programs for a few minutes then do it again.

Here are the solutions I've tried:

1. Go into BIOS and go back to default settings: FAILED still boot looped

2. Took out the RAM and swapped their places, ran everything at stock, and swapped out my UPS for a better AVR: Test Ongoing; seems stable for now...

I'm worried I might have killed my CPU, but judging from the temps, voltages, and speeds I'm seeing in TaskManager and HWMonitor, they seem to be okay. I'm hoping my last solution works out in the long run. I just hope somebody out here can tell me what could have potentially happened to my PC with all that's going on.

Here are the specs btw:

Ryzen 2600x with Stock Cooler

2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3000MHz

MSI GAMING Z RTX 2060

Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7 WiFi

EVGA Supernova G+ 650W

Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB

WD Blue 2TB

NZXT H500