Socket 1150 motherboard for NAS

Hi

I wanna build a nas for all of my files and backups, so the system is going to be online 24/7.

There for I wanna get a new low powered Intel cpu and motherboard. I have already picked the Intel i3 4130T as the cpu, but I have not picked my motherboard yet.

I have narrowed it down to a small list of boards that I think would be suitable:

MSI B85M-E45

Gigabyte B85M-D3H

ASUS B85M-E

ASUS B85M-G

ASRock B85M Pro4

I have some idea of what I want, but I'm not so sure about what board to pick, so i have a list of things that I would like:

I would like to have 4 dimm slots, It's not that important but it's nice to be able to upgrade in the future, if I so desire.

I want to have at least 2 pcie expansion ports for raid card and nic.

Though these boards are using the B85 chipset, it doesn't realy matter, I just didn't want to pick H81, as only 2 dimms (and some H81 boards had only pcie 1.x) and B85 had more SATA III ports and USB 3.0.

These motherboards are microATX, as I like the size better and it fits my case, but It doesn't have to be microATX, cause I'm going to get a new case for it in the near future.

And I would like to keep the motherboard cost under 100 usd.

And I'm open for other motherboard choices :)

Thanks

For now I'm just planning to run 4 HDD and an SSD for the os. But I have plans for using an IBM M1015 for further upgrades.

I have been searching a bit and found that the H87 chipset has Intel Smart Response Technology and Intel Rapid Storage Technology.

So I have found the Asus H87M-E and the Asus H87M-PRO.

Can anyone of you recommend these motherboards or are there better alternatives?

Also, is the Asus H87M-PRO worth the extra money for server/nas use?