Headphone Amp/Audio Setup

Cmgroft

Hello, I just recently bought the HD 700 which is 150 ohm headphone from Sennheiser. I also have an RE320; might be getting a new mic either condenser or dynamic so phantom power could be needed. I currently have both going through a Focusrite 2i2. Would it be worth getting a dedicated amp for the HD 700, a different interface/setup, or just keeping the setup that I currently have? I dont have any issues with my setup at all, just wanted to get some opinions and ideas on what would be a good fit for my situation. Thanks!

if it sounds clean and loud enough it should be adequate. but with headphones that expensive and good its probably worth getting a good dac and amp for them. getting something like a topping d10 , d30 , sdac , or modi as a dac is like minimum, and a amp like a JDS labs Atom or a liquid spark should be more than enough power wise.. you dont have to go too crazy expensive. but what is your budget? 

9 minutes ago, rice guru said:

if it sounds clean and loud enough it should be adequate. but with headphones that expensive and good its probably worth getting a good dac and amp for them. getting something like a topping d10 , d30 , sdac , or modi as a dac is like minimum, and a amp like a JDS labs Atom or a liquid spark should be more than enough power wise.. you dont have to go too crazy expensive. but what is your budget? 

Not 100% sure. I dont wanna go crazy expensive but I do want to use the equipment that I have to its potential. I know for a fact the RE320 is really over kill for me so ideally I should get something better fit for my use. Is there an audio interface or a mixer that would have a good amp/preamp that would be suitable for the HD 700? Im probably asking the wrong or improper questions, but you'd recommend for a headphone at this price to look into a good amp and dac as you listed above?

I dont know too much abut mixers and and audio interfaces besides just using them so i cant really recommend any. but what i listed above are some of the best value dacs and amps under $100 each.. and should suffice to bringning your headphones to  it's full potential. you can go more expensive and grab things like tube amps and thx AAA amplifiers but thats more entusiast level stuff.  the stuff I listed above are great entry level/budget options

8 hours ago, rice guru said:

I dont know too much abut mixers and and audio interfaces besides just using them so i cant really recommend any. but what i listed above are some of the best value dacs and amps under $100 each.. and should suffice to bringning your headphones to  it's full potential. you can go more expensive and grab things like tube amps and thx AAA amplifiers but thats more entusiast level stuff.  the stuff I listed above are great entry level/budget options

Thank you for the recommendations. I'll be looking into the JDS equipment.