Billed twice

JoshPC

Just curious to whether anyone else has the same issue we’re buying online with paypal charges your bank twice?

However, the money always return several days later but is always frustrating.

0B112A1E-DCAD-4935-96FB-BB8315E2BB9D.thumb.jpeg.f9b7d5807bcb8dec059410e69fba4b29.jpeg.cec33944e089cff7dbf1ea87c39f2d25.jpeg

Update: The date always changes to the current date too.

Edited by SansVarnic
Improved your redact, I could still see some things ...

Have you contacted support about this? 100% not normal, in my experience. Them double billing you, then returning one of the charges is not okay. What if you had a bill due that you needed that money for? It being returned a few days later could end up costing you upwards of $50 for a NSF (Not sufficient Funds) fee if a bill payment bounces (Rent, car payment, etc).

Even if you don't personally have those kinds of automatic bills, I'd still contact them and get this sorted.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I also checked my Paypal summary and they've only withdrawn money once. I've had issues like this in the past also paying with PayPal on Spotify, only on some months. The same sort of issue one as a debit withdraw and other as PayPal. As @Dan Castellaneta said, I also think it has something to do with processing but not to sure. Also clearing things up, They never reimburse the money, however, the statement disappears and I receive the money back.... very odd imo. I changed my payment with Spotify to not use Paypal and haven't had the issue since but I like the security of paying with PayPal.I'm going to contact PayPal soon and I'll let you know of the response in case any else has this issue in the future.

Thanks,