Getting a new mobo and cooler any thoughts?

Alright so I am looking to buy a new motherboard and aio cooler for my PC in the next month or so. I have white a blue sort of theme going on so I'm hopeing to keep that going, anyways I'm looking to spend around 350 buck but can go higher if need be. I'm just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on any specific boards aswell as aio coolers that would fit my price range and would match my color scheme. I have an 8600k and would need either a z-390 or z-370. Thanks

@Firewrath9 so i have seen the aorus elite and i dont think it really matches my color scheme that well and i was looking for liquid cooling as im planning on heavy overclocking my 8600k, as well as the fact that i am using CAD here not US. but thanks for the reply

9 minutes ago, funkybananas7 said:

so i have seen the aorus elite and i dont think it really matches my color scheme that well and i was looking for liquid cooling as im planning on heavy overclocking my 8600k, as well as the fact that i am using CAD here not US. but thanks for the reply

why not just buy 8700/k and use existing mobo/ cooler?(and even sell 8600k)

Just now, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

why not just buy 8700/k and use existing mobo/ cooler?(and even sell 8600k)

what do you mean

@dgsddfgdfhgs oh i see what you mean, yeah so basically i have the  i5 8600k meaning i have capable overclocking features for the cpu but i overlooked the fact when first purchasing my system b-360 boards are not overclockable as well as the fact that i have a hyper 212 evo which is not the best for overclocking. i just dont think an upgrade of 6 to 12 threads is worth 500 dollars cad and still not be able to overclock