Need HELP optimizing my old RIG

I recently bought a ZOTAC GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB gcard for my old rig.

The reason I choose this is because I need a card that my motherboard and CPU can support.

This is the only one I can find that doesn't need an 8 pin connector and compatible with the old rig without bottlenecking.

My Rig:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-2120 Processor

GCard: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB

RAM: (2x) 4gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Motherboard: ECS H61H2-M12

PSU: Generic 700w power supply 600watts ORION ATX-600w

plus 2 fans (1 intake, 1 outtake)

MY question is,

what are the best optimization/settings for this kind of rig with and without overclocking? (no water-cooling)

Advance thanks for those who reply.

Edited by Hunyo
Many are concerned (Thanks btw)

Might be a better idea to just save up for a better PSU so that you don't get limited in upgrades by it, a 700w without a pci-e cable usually means it's garbage.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

21 minutes ago, Hunyo said:

PSU: Generic 700w power supply

concerned... highly concerned

18 minutes ago, Hunyo said:

what are the best optimization/settings for this kind of rig with and without overclocking? (no water-cooling)

All you could do is overclock gpu in afterburner

you cannot over your I3 with h61, and whole setup is very cool at stock, no extra cooling needed.

you already filled all ram slot, so no worthy upgrade here as well.

add ssd for storage/ os? note that h61 only limits to sata3 3gb~ that will limit to half  of sata ssd max speed...

25 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

concerned... highly concerned

Yup... ‘generic’ ‘700w’ 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

For those who are concerned about the PSU, double-checked and it's a 600watts ORION ATX-600w, I didn't bother checking when making this thread since the PSU is not known worldwide (by most people, "generic").

2 hours ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

All you could do is overclock gpu in afterburner

you cannot over your I3 with h61, and whole setup is very cool at stock, no extra cooling needed.

Thanks for answering the main question. Can I really OC the gpu with no extra cooling needed? By how much? Do you have any preference of threshold?

13 hours ago, Hunyo said:

Can I really OC the gpu with no extra cooling needed? By how much? Do you have any preference of threshold?

sure, just monitor the temp as you go, look for other people oc for reference.

as for cooling, if temp easily goes p to 80C+, do some serious cleaning/ replace thermal paste is all effort you need