What can I replace next?

So I recently obtained a solid upgrade on my CPU, Mobo and RAM. The reasoning largely around these 3 item was around price. I was able to secure all 3 for a grand total of $400 CAD. I just couldn't pass up the offer.

What I had before:

CPU: i5-2500K

Mobo: Gigabyte P67X-UD3

RAM: G.Skill 1600mhz 8GB DDR3

What I moved to next: 

CPU: i5-8600 (Never OC'd the 2500, so didn't bother looking for K series)

Mobo: MSI Z-370A PRO

RAM: G.Skill V 16GB 3200mhz DDR4

The rest of my peripherals remained the same.

Case: Fractal Design Midi R2

AIO: Corsair H100i

Random SSDs and HDD

GPU: EVGA 980 FTW

I think I want to update the case and the AIO next. I don't play a huge amount of games anymore so I don't feel like I need to update the GPU. I also want to upgrade the AIO due to the fact my H100i feels just greatly out dated. It's a warranty replacement, but the LED's were done within months and I can't get the fans to work properly with Corsair Link (they rev up and down constantly, once I remove the software they are fine). 

Any suggestions on those are welcome, or anything else I maybe missing.

Thanks!

Really without an OC, I don't see the point of the AIO. Especially one as high end as the H100i. 

I'd grab a Dark Rock 4, Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition, etc.

As for the case, I like the Cooler Master H500 or the Fractal Design Meshify

2 minutes ago, trevb0t said:

Really without an OC, I don't see the point of the AIO. Especially one as high end as the H100i. 

I'd grab a Dark Rock 4, Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition, etc.

As for the case, I like the Cooler Master H500 or the Fractal Design Meshify

Only reason for the AIO is aesthetics. I love the look of them really. I don't even have an argument on sound anymore haha.

I will take a look at the H500 and the Meshify, thanks!

7 minutes ago, cyphon21 said:

Only reason for the AIO is aesthetics. I love the look of them really. I don't even have an argument on sound anymore haha.

I will take a look at the H500 and the Meshify, thanks!

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU Cooler Cooler Master - MasterLiquid ML240L RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $64.89 @ OutletPC
Case Cooler Master - MasterCase H500 ATX Mid Tower Case $104.99 @ B&H
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total (before mail-in rebates) $184.88
  Mail-in rebates -$15.00
  Total $169.88
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-05-17 14:26 EDT-0400  

I think the ML240 RGB looks dope in the H500 (Radiator on the top exhausts)

That said, this case is a wind tunnel. A nice looking RGB tower style cooler would work more effectively and look very nice.

something like:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/hHDJ7P/cooler-master-hyper-212-rgb-black-edition-573-cfm-cpu-cooler-rr-212s-20pc-r1

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/LggzK8/cooler-master-hyper-212-rgb-phantom-gaming-edition-573-cfm-cpu-cooler-rr-212s-pgpc-r1

or even

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/CM448d/cooler-master-masterair-g100m-rgb-226-cfm-cpu-cooler-mam-g1cn-924pc-r1

18 minutes ago, trevb0t said:
-SNIP-

I always have a hard time remember CM has actually stepped their game up with quality products it seems. Would they have one of the best AIO's on the market now? Visually, I am ok without RGB as well - hence why the LED being broken in my H100i hasn't bothered me that it's a nice shade of green now.

1 minute ago, cyphon21 said:

I always have a hard time remember CM has actually stepped their game up with quality products it seems. Would they have one of the best AIO's on the market now? Visually, I am ok without RGB as well - hence why the LED being broken in my H100i hasn't bothered me that it's a nice shade of green now.

The ML240 RGB is upper mid range. It's not top tier by any means, but it would cool sufficiently even if you were overclocking.

I just love the idea of the 2x200mm fans on the front of that case with a sleek mesh in front. It's like somebody said, "Oh, so people want AIRFLOW NOW??? I'll give you airflow!"

4 minutes ago, trevb0t said:

The ML240 RGB is upper mid range. It's not top tier by any means, but it would cool sufficiently even if you were overclocking.

I just love the idea of the 2x200mm fans on the front of that case with a sleek mesh in front. It's like somebody said, "Oh, so people want AIRFLOW NOW??? I'll give you airflow!"

Agree 100%.

I'm really torn on the case. I think I am more leaning towards the Fractal Design Meshify. Just due to me being familiar with their quality, and currently they are pretty great in terms of price. 

1 minute ago, cyphon21 said:

Agree 100%.

I'm really torn on the case. I think I am more leaning towards the Fractal Design Meshify. Just due to me being familiar with their quality, and currently they are pretty great in terms of price. 

Be sure the Meshify you get fits your cooling components. They have varying width in the bodies and varying front panel options.

But yeah, high quality and dope as all hell.