GPU for NZXT H200

kieguru

I've been slow accumulating parts over the last few months, for my next build, focusing on case, power & cooling before buying the rest after the new Ryzen launch.

So far I've got an NZXT H200 in black (I know is a massive ITX but I just love the look of it), a Noctua D15s with a black Chromax kit and black A15 fans, 2 A14 fans for the front of the H200 and a Corsair SF750. I'm pretty much waiting for Ryzen 3000 series in terms of CPU but I'm wanting a bit of advice on GPU for this case.  I'm tempted by an RTX 2080 / ti, especially the triple fan ones but I'm just not sure whether they'll fit/ be worth it if they do. I've seen people squeeze a 2.5 slot in there but I don't know if the height difference will offer any cooling benefit if the fans are that close to the PSU shroud. I know that I'll get a bit more airflow from the smaller PSU but if someone has any feedback with similar a similar build that'd be a great help!

Cheers

the case has an optional cutout in front of the PSU where you can put a 120mm fan. also there is ventilation holes in the psu shroud. the case is great with a hybrid card if you’re worried about gpu cooling.

4 minutes ago, Sorenson said:

the case is great with a hybrid card if you’re worried about gpu cooling.

Yeah I did think of that actually, although the AIO tubes always poke out the side of the card and I think it'd look messy.

I want to try and minimise any visible tubing/ cabling as much as possible, I'm my own worst enemy it seems! 

This is what it looks like with a dual slot card (it is also a hybrid card). I also tools some pictures of the ventilation. For reference it’s also a dual slot card. But I think it’s a slightly larger dual slot.

06E71673-7E28-42CD-9ADC-B0ED00EB6125.jpeg

D8610F20-6ECD-4C14-A6A3-8403B19BEAAA.jpeg

E2173512-D6F0-4010-A11E-C9AC5A73F568.jpeg

C76E2B70-B247-4A0F-AEF3-1243C156269F.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Sorenson said:

This is what it looks like with a dual slot card (it is also a hybrid card). I also tools some pictures of the ventilation. For reference it’s also a dual slot card. But I think it’s a slightly larger dual slot.

That looks ace, probably one of the cleanest I've seen! I love it when things look like they're made to fit. 

Cheers for the info ?