Arma 3

Swegly

Does anyone have this game and if you do would you recommend it?

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

It's hard to recommend it if you're going to play it alone unless you like scripting and making your own gamemodes. If you have buddies to play with, then yeah sure. Most of the gamemodes are heavily teamwork focused. You can find it for 25 euros on kinguin btw. 

It's hard to recommend it if you're going to play it alone unless you like scripting and making your own gamemodes. If you have buddies to play with, then yeah sure. Most of the gamemodes are heavily teamwork focused. You can find it for 25 euros on kinguin btw. 

Yea me and 2 or 3 other friends will be getting it :) I will buy it from g2a because its 25 euro there also. Thanks 

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Yea me and 2 or 3 other friends will be getting it :) I will buy it from g2a because its 25 euro there also. Thanks 

Cool, be sure to try out few gamemodes like Wasteland, Altis Life and custom Armory. There is also a competition going on I believe with grand price of 500k for the best gamemode, so if you like coding lua, you should check it out. 

On a side note, check out Sanctum 2, it's 85% off on Steam right now and it's a great coop game. I've had so much fun with it.

Cool, be sure to try out few gamemodes like Wasteland, Altis Life and custom Armory. There is also a competition going on I believe with grand price of 500k for the best gamemode, so if you like coding lua, you should check it out.

One thing I dont understand about the game is... can you only vs AI with your friends or can you do like PvP online action? Also is it buggy or are the textures and stuff sorted so FPS doesnt fluctuate?

One thing I dont understand about the game is... can you only vs AI with your friends or can you do like PvP online action? Also is it buggy or are the textures and stuff sorted so FPS doesnt fluctuate?

If you want to play it as a military sim you really have to go hardcore. You will basically have to join a community and learn how to work a lot of complicated stuff. BUt I would recommend it if you just want to play it like GTA and just spawn cars and mess around with friends on custom maps then I would recommend it.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

They have fixed it quite a lot since it was released I am not 100% sure of the state of it right now since last time I played it was around a month ago, was fine for me then. You can do PvP or versus AI, you can do anything you want to basically as it is a massive sandbox game.