Low GPU Usage?

Hello everyone, I've recently bought GTA 5 because I saw that it was running smoothly on other laptops with the same specs as mine. I downloaded it and played it; only to be disappointed. I never get those frames that I saw no matter the settings (I tried the lowest setting, with the lowest resolution, still no difference) so I tried monitoring it with MSI afterburner. To my surprise, the GPU usage was very low and there were only 2 cores that were going above 70%. Whenever the GPU usage goes high, my framerates will also gain a few and vice versa. I tried this with my other games (Dota 2, CS:GO) and the GPU usage was also low but I was not surprised because those games are not demanding GPU wise. I hope you can help me fix this problem. If it were CPU bottleneck, what can I do to improve it?

I play plugged in.

I have tried:

• Clean install of Graphics Card

• Updating basically everyting (BIOS, Audio Drivers, Display Drivers, etc.)

• Disabled HPET

• Tweaked NVIDIA Control Panel (Prefer Maximum Performance, Single Display Mode)

• Clean install of Windows 10

• Reinstalled the game

• Undervolted the CPU and disabled Turbo

• Power Settings on High Performance

• Diabled VSync in game and forced it in NVIDIA

• Disabled all anti-aliasing setting

Laptop Specs:

ASUS ROG GL553VE

Intel Core i7-7700HQ

NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti

16GB DDR4 RAM

128GB SSD + 1000GB HDD

Disabled Turbo, -0.100V Undervolt

ww.PNG.03b15ca5a1821ec85ce2a063f4aecc45.PNG

With Turbo, No undervolt

www.PNG.5af4b5c0797ebc722ae904bee00929da.PNG

Thanks!

I think that’s just the frame rate a 1050Ti pushes.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 hour ago, Stormseeker9 said:

I think that’s just the frame rate a 1050Ti pushes.

I wouldn't think so. There are alot of videos on youtube that has the 1050 variant and a weaker cpu and they are getting better frames than mine. The only difference is their GPU usage is at 99 while I'm sitting at the 50-60 threshold. 

Take a look at this.