programs turn off by themselves

So, I've noticed that my pc keeps shutting off many programms when i try to open them. For example, I can't turn on csgo, i turn it on, it shows black screen, you can see that next to the cursor there's a circle and then it just turns off. same problem with utorrent, any driver updater, skype, microsoft word, etc., when I turn my pc on, they work fine for like 2min and then they start to turn off. I disabled windows defender and I have no other antivirus programs.

My PC:

I5-8400

GTX 1070 TI,

8gb RAM,

Win 10

Asus Prime B360M-K motherboard

How long this has been a issue?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

How long this has been a issue?

Firstly I noticed it about 3 weeks ago, I couldn't turn on csgo, but reinstalling steam helped. For about 3 weeks everything was fine, but now nothing helps. I even reinstalled windows. For about 3hours it worked, then it crashed and now - same issue. 

20 minutes ago, Stivelis said:

Firstly I noticed it about 3 weeks ago, I couldn't turn on csgo, but reinstalling steam helped. For about 3 weeks everything was fine, but now nothing helps. I even reinstalled windows. For about 3hours it worked, then it crashed and now - same issue. 

Can you run some stress testing? Or have you noticed Windows itself acting odd? Does Event Viewer have anything?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

32 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Can you run some stress testing? Or have you noticed Windows itself acting odd? Does Event Viewer have anything?

I think you helped me fixing this. Thank you. I opened Event Viewer, it showed csgo error message. I opened it, there was a text about problem with my gpu's oc program. Uninstalled the program and everything seems to be working now. Other programs seem to work too.

19 minutes ago, Stivelis said:

I think you helped me fixing this. Thank you. I opened Event Viewer, it showed csgo error message. I opened it, there was a text about problem with my gpu's oc program. Uninstalled the program and everything seems to be working now. Other programs seem to work too.

Glad to assist. :)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv