BitCoin Mining with AMD 7790 while using Integrated

Hi! I was watching Linus video about Bitcoin mining, and i decided to start mining again. I stoped mining because i only have one PC with AMD 7790 and the PC is extremely slow when it is mining.

I want to know if its possible to run Windows with the Integrated Graphics and use at the same time the AMD 7790 only for mining on the same computer.

What do you guys think? Is that possible?

What processor do you have?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Depends on your motherboard, but it should be able to

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

My Setup is:

MB Asus P8B75-M LX

Core i3 3220

I changed my Bios to Run Windows with the Integrated Graphics and now i'il check if CgMiner detects my 7790 to be able to mine.

Hi..I got it working, but i can't controll the Fans, OC and all that good stuff..There seems to be a problem: "Number of OpenCL and ADL devices did not match!"

I tried alot of stuff, like mapping the GPU and didn't work. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Meeh. I don't feel like flashing BIOS rigth now. I'il just stay at 220Kh/s as it is now.

Maybe one day later..Thank You for your help :D